CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy, Happy New Year!!!

I made it. It's the first time in many years that I've made it past midnight on new years. Amazing!!!! I actually was up past 2am playing games with Alyssa and Jared. We played Scattergories and laughed our heads off. What a crack up that game is to play. We had a lot of fun. At midnight, the area around us went crazy with fireworks. And, I'm not talking about little cheapy fireworks, they were the "Disneyland" kind going off all over. It was awesome. Perfect view out Alyssa's window upstairs. If they do this much on New Years, I can just imagine what they do for 4th of July.
Anyway, I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous 2009. Lord knows, we ALL need it. I hope and pray that everyone is very successful in everything they do.
God Bless!!

No comments: