CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Craft Room

Here are some pictures of my craft room.  I've got the big room now.  Yeah !!!  I have done a few more things since I took these, but not much.  

This is the wall to the right when you walk in.  It has all my buttons in the jars and paper in the white stackable.  

This is the wall all the way to the left when you walk into the room.  Don't you just love all this color?  I do.  It's great to be able to see all the ribbon I have.  More paper above in the racks.

The wall straight ahead when you walk in.  My craft desk, DVD's and pen holders.   Plus my big screen with cable and Blue-Ray Player.  AWESOME !!!  Hubby thinks I will never leave this room.  

This is the back wall.  It has CTMH paper and all my embellishments, separated by color in the plastic containers on the shelves.  Plus my cricut and flowers.  Love it !!!   

This is taken from standing in the door way.  You can see my work table, facing the TV of course.  Also the 3 tiered wire basket to the left of the TV that has a bunch of my punches in it.  

No comments: