CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

"Big Project" or should I say..... "HUGE Project"

You know when you think a new organization project is a good idea?  Then you get started and realize, WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!?  Well, that's me at the moment.  Yeah !!!!  I figured making an inventory of all my stamps was something I needed to do.  This way it would be easier to see what I have vs pulling out all the containers of stamps I have.

So, I bought two photo albums that hold 4x6 photos.  I cut card stock to that size.  Stamped each image from that set.  Labeled it using the same color of pen as the folder for the stamp set.   This way when I have an idea for a card, I can simply flip through the photo album and know exactly where to find the set of stamps I need.

Well, what an undertaking!!!  It took a week to stamp one container full.  It's going to take me WEEKS to finish, but it will be SO GREAT when I'm done.

My inventory photo book



All the stamps that need to be done.  I know........... A LOT !!!!!
 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love you Woman!!!