CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Markers - Great Idea

I was perusing the blogs and checking my email this morning and I had received an email from one of my favorite stamp websites.... Purple Onion Designs. I checked out their blog and saw this great idea for making color swatches for all of your markers. Her example was done with Copic Markers, but you could do it with I think, any markers. She first used a tag punch, then took each one of her makers and three lines of colors. The first line is one layer of color, the second line is two layers and the third line is three layers which allows you to be able to see the shades of the colors. She also wrote the name of the marker along with any number that is associated with that color. Once she was done, she hung all of these tags on a book ring. This allows you to be able to find that exact color you need to go with the cardstock and B&T paper. It will take some work, but this is exactly what I'm going to do.

1 comment:

natalieric said...

Hi Yvette,
Miss you!I love your blog site! Great idea! Can't wait to see you in October. Things are crazy here. Looking for a new house, a bigger one for our family. We want to have room for our grandchildren and family to stay anytime. This just isn't big enough. Leslie's coming in October also. How fun! Love you!!! Natalie