CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been WAY too long

Hello. It's been way too long since I've added anything to this blog. So.... for a quick update, all is well here. It's been absolutely BEAUTIFUL with all of the fall colors in the trees. I've been told I'm getting quite a treat to be having such an awesome fall. It is breathtaking to drive around and look at all the reds, browns, yellow and greens in the trees. Sometimes it just takes my breath away. I am however not very happy with myself, I would have liked to have gotten some pictures when everything was at its peak in color, but I never had my camera with me when I came across a beautiful landscape of colors. As a side note..... I went through all my copic markers and made the tags shown below with the different levels of color. It wasn't as easy as it appears to be. You definitely have to use paper that won't bleed. I tried using the CTMH paper and it didn't work, so I had to find paper especially made for Copic markers. Thankfully Alyssa had some.

No comments: