CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow, Snow and more Snow

Hey all. It's been snowing here. Not as much as where my mom and sister are in Arizona, but enough for me. I've been away from snow now for about 14+ years. The dogs love the snow. I can't seem to keep them out of it. There like two little boys, constantly pestering me to go play in the snow. Bear with is short little legs and long fur, he comes back in with hair just covered with snow. I'm getting used to driving in it. What a joy that is. I definitely need to get some sand bags or something to put in the back of my van to help weight it down for traction. I've attached some pics so you can see the house with its Christmas lights and the snow plus some of the dogs playing in it.

1 comment:

CMbyVickie said...

Yikes! Have a little snow, you little So. Cal transplant, you! Brrrr, but I bet it's pretty to wake up to all that white stuff.