CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Time to "Create"

Over the long Christmas Holiday, I was able to get in some time to get creative. I bought some wood letters and decorated them with background and texture paper. It was very easy and fun. I have some paper that is similar to the "Shabby Chic" look and decided this would be perfect. I've hung these letters in my craft room on the wall to inspire me to be creative.

Take a look at the picture I've attached and tell me what you think. The picture shows up pretty small on the post, but if you click on it, it fills the screen and you are able to get a better look at the letters.

1 comment:

CMbyVickie said...

SUPER cute!! Love them and the fact that you got it all done over the Christmas (hectic) time. Can't wait to see that craft room in person ... one of these days!!!